Last updated 11 June, 2020
Personal Information may be collected and processed through our Website and in the usual course of its usage, such as in connection with recruitment, events, sales and marketing activities. In this section, “you” and “your” refers to Visitors.
A. Information We Collect
Certain parts of our Website may ask you to provide Personal Information voluntarily. For example. We may ask you to provide certain Personal Information (such as your name, contact details and information) in order to arrange an appointment with us, leave a comment or to contact us. You may choose to provide additional information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us.
The Personal Information that you are asked to provide, and the reason why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your Personal Information. We will also let you know prior to collection whether the provision of the Personal Information we are collecting is compulsory or may be provided on a voluntary basis and the consequences, if any, of not providing the information.
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our Website for a range of reasons, including:
- To provide, operate, optimize and maintain our Website.
- To send you information for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- For recruitment purposes, if you have clicked in from the link to join our team or apply for a role with us.
- To assist our representative in contacting you for your financial planning.
- To respond to your online inquiries, comments, and to set an appointment to provide you with information for the services that you have requested from us.
- To manage our Website and system administration and security.
- To improve the navigation and content of our Website.
- To identify any server problems or other network issues.
- To compile aggregated statistics about Millennial Finance Site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To customize the content and layout of the Website.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
C. Public Information and Third-Party Websites
- Social Media Platforms and widgets. Our Website includes social media features, such as the Facebook share button, or the LinkedIn button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platform itself. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies or social media sites that provide them.
D. Cookies and Tracking
We may use various technologies to collect and store information. Including to serve interest-based advertising.
E. Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, updating or request deletion of your Personal Information. Millennialsfinance.com takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your marketing preferences by emailing us at [email protected] We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
F. Choices and Opt-Outs
Visitors who have opted in to our marketing emails by filling up the “3-part financial guide” form can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by emailing us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Concerns” section below.
G. Our Security
We take appropriate and reasonable technical measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of Personal Information. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us at any time by emailing us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Concerns” section below.
H. Changes to this Policy
I. Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message, or drop us an email at [email protected].